Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life

Single mothering is so exhausting sometimes. I am trying to transition with back to school time. I am not as frazzled anymore. Transitions are hard for people with ADHD but God is my Rock. When I am stressed I get anxious and then I feel the need to control, control!  That's funny because I have no control only God does. So I have slowed down and I am trying to listen to My Father, and I am feeling better.
  • I am telling myself  -you can't control that, lay it down (give it up to God) and watch what He will do.
        "So he will do to me whatever he has planned.He controls my destiny"
          - Job23:14 NLT
  •  I am getting my anger and resentments OUT on paper so I can repent and ask God to heal my heart. He has been showing me that I have anger. It's hard to admit that I have anger but  until  I do I won't be free.
        Ephesians 4:22-24 (New Living Translation)


 "throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. 23 Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. 24 Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy."

No comments: